Monday, June 15, 2009

Excuses





















































































At the risk of sounding cynical, seems sometimes i'm in the "excuse management" biz. That is people don't put their health first..."too busy", "can't find time", "no space", "too expensive" etc etc etc. It amazes me those same people find the time to watch 10 hours of TV a week though eh?
So it looks like this has become an officially rant and don't want to go negative. Just a little kick in the ass and this isn't meant to be self serving and saying "everyone should work out with Mocean365". On the contrary, my mission is to inspire and create movement and its my life's work. my bank account proves this can be a financial disaster but it is my PASSION! So, I don't give a rats ass where you move, how you move, or what you move....JUST MOVE!
Here is a photo gallery I took of my friend Jason who doesn't let much hold him back...thank you Jason for the inspiration!

peace

No comments: